Fayetteville HVAC Maintenance
Preventative HVAC Maintenance in Fort Bragg & Hope Mills
Heating and air conditioning system maintenance is often overlooked by busy homeowners and business owners. However, a working system does not guarantee that there aren’t any underlying problems that need to be addressed. At Air Pro Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer professional HVAC maintenance in Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, and Hope Mills.
Neglecting HVAC Maintenance Can Be Expensive
Preventative maintenance is critical for making sure that your HVAC systems are performing to the best of their abilities. Failing to keep up with regular HVAC preventative maintenance can result in higher costs in a few different ways. A poorly maintained system will not perform at maximum efficiency, which may result in higher energy bills and reduced comfort levels. In addition, regular maintenance can help prevent sudden equipment failure and expensive repair bills in the future. Regular HVAC maintenance will also ensure optimal air quality for you and your family.
Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance & HVAC Tune-ups
Performing regular HVAC maintenance is the best way to ensure reliable operation, season after season. Our technicians provide maintenance services for all brands and models of HVAC equipment. Our comprehensive plans for HVAC maintenance in Fayetteville help to maximize performance and prevent repairs in the future.
HVAC Maintenance Checklist Guide
Our HVAC maintenance services come with a number of tasks to ensure optimal HVAC functioning. Here is a HVAC maintenance checklist that we compiled for you to gauge a better understanding of the process of HVAC preventative maintenance.
During HVAC maintenance visits, our technicians perform these tasks and more:
- Check HVAC air filters: This is especially important for ensuring healthy air-quality in your home. We will make sure to clean or replace your HVAC filters appropriately.
- Full system cleaning: Cleaning your HVAC includes cleaning or replacing your system's air filters, and cleaning drain pains and lines among many other interior parts of your HVAC systems.
- Inspecting for refrigerant leaks: Leaks could cause further problems for your HVAC systems and your home in the future. This is an important component of the HVAC preventative maintenance process.
- Tightening electrical connections: This will ensure the optimal functioning of your HVAC system.
- Checking the pressure: This is important to ensure that your HVAC is working to achieve optimal home temperatures.
- Calibrating the thermostat: This is done to make sure that your system's functions and temperatures are set the right way.
- Checking humidity levels: If your HVAC system is not regularly maintained, it will be less able to remove humidity levels from inside your home, both during the summer and the winter months.
- Changing HVAC batteries: We will check and replace your HVAC batteries if necessary. Batteries are important for making sure that your HVAC system is running at the correct settings in the case of a power outage. If your batteries are low on power, you risk loosing your already set and programmed HVAC settings.
- Checking for excess debris: An old or not maintained HVAC system will have more accumulated debris, which is a sign of low functionality and potentially even poor air quality.
- Inspecting all components: We will make sure to check all of your HVAC components.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for more information concerning preventative HVAC maintenance.
Inspecting your system regularly allows our technicians to make minor adjustments and small repairs that can significantly reduce the need for unexpected repairs in the middle of winter. Most heating and cooling equipment manufacturers and service providers recommend having maintenance service performed twice each year to ensure optimal performance. We can recommend a maintenance schedule that best suits the requirements of the heating and air conditioning equipment in your home.
Give us a call today at (910) 356-8588 to schedule HVAC maintenance at your home or business.
Recommend to anyone!- Jay R.
Very Professional , Punctual , from beginning to end I was informed what was going on!- Francine D.
Great company!- Quinn V.
Trustworthy and professional.- Rebecca O.
I had an amazing experience, from booking to the follow up post service.- Albeiro F.
Need Help with Financing Options?
We provide our customers with financing options to ensure their heating & air conditioning systems are always in tact.More About Financing
Let the Air Pro's Take Care of That!
Experience the perks and conveniences of our Comfort Club, and keep your indoor home comfort in optimal condition.Join the Comfort Club
Meet the Air Pro Team Members
Our team of licensed specialists are focused on your experience and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on being honest & professional.The Air Pro Team